Back to Top

Saturday 20 August 2016

I'm Single,I Can Always Arrange For S.ex When I Need It - Nollywood Actress

I am as surprised as you are also. If you don't know her, you're not alone, I don't recognize her at all. Her name is Hannah Ogundare , yet she is so unpopular but a quick search on a very popular search engine Google will show you a very good detailed biography about Hannah Ogundare being the second best thing that ever happened after Omotola.

However,she accepted a tell-it-all interview with a big brand print media company Vanguard News Paper, were she revealed a lot about her intimate life .

Further more, when asked about her intimate life, she said "I don't really enjoy S*X, i prefer romance.Meanwhile, i don't have sex often because i don't have a man presently. But that does not mean that i won't sort myself out when the need arises. I can always arrange that". 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's only ashewo that does that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...